Friday 3 April 2009

2nd April - Total Profits £778

Having recovered the Saturday losses, I proceeded to lose on the tennis a sum of around £28.

Wednesday and another round of world cup qualifiers presented themselves as opportunities for me to increase my bank roll. It worked out well with a total of £90.29 add that to the £12 I made on the footy the night before and I got a bankroll which is just over £1200.

Looking back at what has happened when I have reached this amount before gives me a chance to learn from my losses:

24th January - loss of £968 when I backed the wrong team twice to win at half time when they were losing to Man Utd.

20th February - loss of £243 - Trading on the Williams Sisters in tennis and doing it badly.

24th February - loss of £91 - Huge outsider taking a set of a top 10 tennis player.

26th February - loss of £153 - Gambling took over from Trading and it cost me.

5th & 6th March - losses of £168 - This time bored and lost on Rugby League, the next day was back to back losses on the footy markets led to another £130.

17th & 18th March - Greed turned a £65 winning day into a £100 losing day and the next day the chasing of a further loss created even larger losses.

So with those days behind me I look forward to a weekend of football and the lessons learnt are:

  • Dont chase losses.
  • Dont get greedy.
  • Avoid all sports other than Football - since January I am down £460 on rugby,tennis,darts snooker etc...
  • Stop the gambling.
It's easy to recognising the errors, it's harder to avoid them.

No comments:

Post a Comment