Saturday 27 December 2008

26th December and a football fest if ever there was one.

All going well and Man Utd go and score just after I try to trade out and I missed - setting up a sizeable loss - so in my own tiltish way I gamble my way out.

All going smoothly up a fair percentage I try to take advantage of Arsenal 2-0 scoreline and a side that looked comfortable at 2-0 - in steps Gallas when I have £500 on them to win @ 1.11 and gives away a stupid penalty - in steps the gambling mode and I put another 60 quid on arsenal to win.

I trade out with the score at 2-1 and £30 loss - Villa scores with 2.5 minutes of the 4 injury time minutes. So taking advantage of the remaining 90 seconds I lump in a £500 bet at 1.13 for the draw and with nothing noteworthy happening (other than Wenger scowling) I manage to finish up for the day.

With two matches on setanta today (27th) and no subscription in the second room I decided to give them a ring to get it sorted - I ask - subscription team say "cant do it - phone customer services", phone customer services at 10.00 a.m. only to be met with a "please call back between the hours of 9 and 5" - Setanta gotta luv their amatuerist ways.

Anyway results:

7.08% but more down to gambling than trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment