Sunday 21 December 2008

A festival of football and I missed the last game due to family getting frustrated with my monopoly of the tv.

It started with Man Utd in the world club championship, followed by West Brom, Celtic and PSV all playing at 1:30 and 2:00 followed by Arsenal Liverpool, then Barca v someone and real betis is the match I didnt bother with.

On the wrong side of a draw with Wayne Rooney scoring a cracker from the left edge of the box, left me £41 down, however I was very confident Man Utd would prevail I chucked the rest of my bankroll on them to win - with +£400 exposure it was a risk but a risk that paid off. Now the rest of the day there was very few scares and I finished a cracking 11.69% up - now considering I have been on the wrong side of the trade a few times since I have done this blog, it's about time that a team I have backed will actually increase their lead and I can green up with a big profit.

Anyway here's the scores on the doors:




p.s I watched the tv with family then realised I could stream the Real Betis match and also found a stream for Porto with a little success:

No comments:

Post a Comment