Saturday 27 December 2008

27th Dec

Glad I got to watch the footy today - no surprises - just predictable football - well saying that I did stay out of the Rangers v Celtic match until after half time. The footy experts had said that Rangers went closest to scoring in the first half and although that was true in one way (dis-allowed goal), Celtic's defence looked a lot more solid than the Rangers side. So I shut down the lid to the laptop and turned over for a few minutes - I decided to stay out of the market as betting for and against a draw felt wrong as I thought that at least one of the sides would score and I would be caught out like I was yesterday. Celtic scored when I looked and thought that they could hold the lead for the remainder of the match and trading in and out would be a good idea. Note the trading in and out of the market - this isn't gambling in the traditional sense, it is taking a position for the next 30 seconds - 90 seconds, getting vindicated and greening up.

Anyway scores on the doors: 10.85% and it looks like I will be trading with a stake of £98.71 tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Big Bang, how's it going recently?

    Your staking plan seems really well thought out and must have taken a while to build that excel sheet. Just wondered if I could have a copy of it for my own use please?

    For extra income, why not sell it on ebay? After seeing yours I had a look on ebay for one like it and no-one is selling them (might be illegal to sell microsoft stuff? i dunno...) but you could deffo earn a few quid and sell it for between £3-10.

    You may not sell thousands but it would boost you betting bank a little bit.

    All the best for the new year!

    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spreadsheet was easy enough to make - looks fancy but it's just lots of colouring in and conditional formatting - anyone wanting a copy just PM on these forums:

    http://www.racingtraders.com/forum/

    Wont be selling them on ebay or nowhere else.

    ReplyDelete