Monday 22 December 2008

Frustrating day for a sports nut like me - did a little in play trading with new software I'm trying out and won a whopping £0.06 on the horses - with the tv being watched by the family it was again an internet stream of football that gave me the opportunity to trade.

A disallowed goal in the 3rd minute of extra time had no effect as I was out of the market at the time and all greened up.

4.13% profits today and although the stakes are getting higher than I am normally accustomed to, the first bet of the day is all important for me not to get wrong - fortunately I saw the price for under 2.5 was a little too high and got a couple of trades in before the match even started.

Next few days have very few footy matches on, I noticed a FA cup replay but not sure if that is being shown on the tele, so I'm going to have to wait for Boxing Day that has no been established as a day of footy in our household.

Results:

No comments:

Post a Comment