Sunday 15 March 2009

13th & 14th March - Total Profits £790

13th March - I won on the Gold Cup, I lost on the Rugby League - took a punt but it didnt work out. I made up for it with the German and Portugese football matches - Profit for the day was £38.38

14th March - Finally a football lay that came off - I have watched both Doncaster and Birmingham live in the league and contrary to this wonderful form that Doncaster has had - it wouldn't work against the top sides and Birmingham are a top side in this division when they want to be professional. Anyway as it happened Donny were the favourites! So I layed them at odds between 2.76 and 2.84 and sure enough Birmingham scored and I settled out at 7.6 after the goal for a £55 profit. Unfortunately I had lost money on the Welsh beating the Italians by more than 7.5 points and had to settle for a loss of £21.21 - Wales did win but only by 5 points and the match was one of the worst I have ever seen with the ball being more in the air than in the hands... I made some more out of the Portugese matches and ended up for the day.

Results

13th March £38.38 - 3.40%
14th March £57.86 - 4.96%

No comments:

Post a Comment