Friday 13 March 2009

9th - 12th March - Total Profits £693

9th March

I tried my laying of the underdog again today and it went wrong again - now this time it was 16th vs 6th in the table and Nacional looking comfortable and looking like they would take the lead. The referee decided to make things interesting by awarding a penalty for Setubal after one of their players had his shirt held at a corner..... I mean every corner there is shirt holding and this time they give a penalty - ah well I learnt something and this is to settle out for a loss and then start trading, I had felt that Nacional would equalise and I would be back - what I did was trade on a Setubal win when they were attacking and laying them off whilst Nacional were attacking and getting a few ticks profit in the meantime - what this did was reduce the liability on Setubal by around £50+ by the end of the match which is unfortunate as had I settled out when they scored I would have settled out for a loss of around £48 - £52 meaning that I would have not lost on this match - as it was Setubal actually scored another goal and I lost £71.33.

I made back some of the loss during the last few minutes by backing the under 2.5 market whilst the score was 2-0 - I made about £19 back.

10th - I went to the football and didnt trade however the cricket finished and I received £8 from previous trading on the match.

11th - Ever tried removing Linux from an Acer Netbook and replacing it with Windows XP - there is no CD/DVD drive so it's all had to be done via usb memory stick - coupled with my copy of XP is service pack 1 and the Netbook only has 0.5 gig of ram so it took all day and some of the 12th too - I only traded on the extra time of the Arsenal match for a nice little profit for 15 minutes of trading - £17

12th - Still working on the Netbook, updating it and finally I have my Netbook to state that I am happy with but needs more ram to work properly - I ordered it and will get someone to install it for me as it is a big job, however I was driving along with my son surfing the internet via an O2 dongle in the car. Anyway went upstairs to do some trading and plugged the Netbook in and turned it on - talk about slow - Man City were 1-0 up by the time I got my trading software going and the odds were 1.14 for them to win so I packed it in and went back downstairs again. I had traded on the internet streamed matches before and after the Man City match and made £45.

Results:

9th March - -£52.24 -4.71%
10th March - £8.93 - 0.85%
11th March - £17.18 - 1.61%
12th March - £45.96 - 4.25%

No comments:

Post a Comment