Friday 6 March 2009

5th March - Total Profits £753

A loss and not really surprising.

Knowing the only football on the tele was Under 18 FA cup quarter final, I was bored and wanted to get some trading in.

So excited at finding some tennis I backed and lost £3.

I found some darts and won £0.71

The rugby league was the varsity match Oxford v Cambridge.... I backed Oxford and left the trade in place as they were within a converted try of drawing the match. Oxford had the better players but Cambridge had the nowse to win - two forward passes and numerous knock ons did for Oxford and I lost £33

Finally the football was found late and I got greedy, I had secured around £20 profit on the draw but went for a little more and the underdogs scored - fortunately they were the big underdogs and I managed to hedge out still for a £1 profit. The odds on the underdogs to go on and win with only 10 minutes left to play were huge - 1.60ish and I took the odds and traded out in the end for a £15 profit.

Results:

-£20.05 -1.66%

No comments:

Post a Comment