Saturday 14 February 2009

13th February - Total Profits £605

A mixed day - started with the Aus v New Zealand ODI Cricket - jumped out of bed when I heard they hadnt started yet and wanted to trade. I backed Aus and they lost a wicket, I backed again so that the odds that I had to lay were a higher so that I could extradite myself from the situation again, they lost a wicket, I waited as the two good batsmen were in and the odds were about 5 or 6 ticks away where I could get out evens, they lost a wicket and with only 1 more wicket needed and they would be into the bowlers, I consolidated my losses at minus £21. Went on the Aussie football and won £12. Turning back to the cricket and they didnt lose another wicket and their odds were way lower than what I had originally backed for - ah well the New Zealanders came in banged the ball around and the decision to take the loss seemed a good one - then came the rain and the game as called off and the match was voided by Betfair - good result for me.

I decided to prove my pre-horse racing trading wasnt a fluke turned out it was and I lost £5. Tried the tennis and won £2, could have had more had I stuck with Nadal for another game but traded out of that one evens.

Missed the start of the german football on Setanta which wasnt a bad thing as it was 0-2 after 12 minutes. Looked for a live stream of the portugese match and won £20.

Results:

£29.50 - 2.92%


No comments:

Post a Comment