Thursday 19 February 2009

18th February - Total Profits £811

Most things went my way today.

Tennis -I traded with £44.50 stakes and took profits at the earliest possible moments and won £11.70.

Horse racing - I won £3.47 (£10 stakes in running hedging out - the max I could have won was something like £5.70ish).

Football - I traded on a lot of markets due to the Villa v CSKA Moscow match being 1-0 to CSKA, when Villa equalised the draw market resumed at 2.00 with just 20 minutes left to play, it corrected it's self to some extent but it still traded at 1 tick per 15 seconds - when the odds got to 1.38 and only 5 minutes left I left the market with a profit of £22.85. Total profits of football were £43.22.

As it is a brief blog today I thought I would mention a website where you can upload your betting history and see if there are any glaring areas of your trading that is getting you into trouble.

http://www.trackbets.info/ is the site and here is a table





not a meaningful table but I'm sure if you look into it then some of it might be useful. For example, I have tried to avoid trades in the 1.01 to 1.28 range for football and I think it's helped - I took the decision after looking at the results of different analysis of my trades.

Results:

£58.39 - 4.92%

No comments:

Post a Comment