Sunday 15 February 2009

14th February - Total Profits £592

Eleven days of not posting a loss came to an end.

I started the day by trading a little prematch on the under 2.5 market between Swansea v Fulham match - It went the wrong way and I traded out for a £3.60 loss, with my wife sounding like she was getting ready to leave I continued in play and gained back the loss and finished for £1.50. We were going out on valentine's day it was lunch time and she had to get me to the match and her to her mothers.

Got back from the match just in time to see Wales complete the victory over England. As it was valentine's night I decided against watching sport and let go of the remote control and just trade on the live streams that were available, I did snatch a few minutes watching Betis v Barcelona whilst a valentine's dinner was being prepared.

Not sure what Sky were upto they said it was live match but as I had an open trade on Betis to win the first half (they were 1-0 up) and still looking to get some more on them the Betfair market suspended and I watched the tv and about 4 seconds later Betis scored again - I didnt have a lot of money on them but I did close the trade with a £13 profit.

Live stream of Belenenses v Sp Lisbon well again I say live and usually they are in sync with Betfair but this wasnt the case again - after being up on the Under market for £3.40, I had switched to the full time result - I was trading the draw and all was going well and I had built up something like £11 profit when Belenenses scored and I was looking at red screen - I waited for about 30 seconds after the market re-opened, trying to minimise my loss and eventuall to my surprise I came out with a £0.50 profit. I traded on the Belenenses market and got caught by a Sp Lisbon goal and then it was time to double my stakes whilst the market re-opened and got matched 5 ticks above where the market eventually settled about 30 seconds later. I later managed to get a two ticks proft twice at the death of the match when Sp Lisbon were leading 2-1. Total loss on Belenenses v Sp Lisbon match was £30.50.

Not sure how I got away with such a small loss today but grateful I did and I need to be more watchful again as the evidence is showing that I am not.

Results:

-£12.56 -1.21%



No comments:

Post a Comment