Friday 27 February 2009

26th February - Total profits £523

As you can see the total profits took a dip again, it happens that last night's football preyed on my gambling instincts rather than my aspiring trading tendencies. The story is quite simple, when you back the draw and the clear favourite scores the words you're stuffed or similar comes to mind.

As you are probably aware Hull played Sheffield United last night and Hull scored in the second half, the reason I was trading on the Hull match was that in my trading opinion the Man City v Copenhagen match was too dangerous to trade on, with Man City looking the most likely to score, so I wanted a less dangerous trading environment to trade in. I got hit for a £100 loss and my gambling instincts of trying to get it all back kicked in, so I traded the draw on the Man City game. I got hit by the inevitable Man City goal and the curse of the gambler in me decided to back Mn City for all of my remaining bank for them to win. They scored the second, I traded out at 1.01 and moved back to the Hull v Sheffield Utd match and decided to back Hull but I wished I hadnt as Sheffield Utd were pouring on the pressure and the realisation of losing a further bet was a distinct possibility, I traded out and waited for the markets to close to see exactly how much I lost.

As to the tennis loss, I layed Djokovic, which at the time of writing this is something I should have done today.

Results:

-£153.29 -13.79%

No comments:

Post a Comment