Thursday 19 February 2009

19th February - Total Profits £860

Day of frustration.

My son is away for two days and my wife was out for the good part of the day so I thought this would be a good day of tennis and horse racing and to cap it off some football. Then my other son decides he will come home for the day with his girlfriend and promptly sat down in the living room all day and then announced their not going until they have some chinese takeaway.

So the horse racing was non existent and the tennis mounted to £1.46.

Whilst we are waiting for the chinese, I traded very easily on the Lech Poznan v Udinese game for £26, ate my takeaway, waved them goodbye and made another £21 on the Spurs match.

Frustrating day, as I felt I could have made a shed load more - never mind it's another day of above target earnings.

Results

£49.43 - 3.97%


No comments:

Post a Comment