Sunday 22 February 2009

21st February - Total Profits £646

The calm after the storm of the day before - probably helped that I had a limited number of opportunities after going at 9.00 am and not getting back until the 3 O'clock games were just finishing.

All the profits came from football with circa £12 from the Man Utd game - it was this game that I managed to turned a potential £15 trade into a £4 trade and I was so glad I did - I traded out when Ronaldo was about to take the free kick on the left side of the box - my trade to fill up for £15 looked to be gone and I was thinking, he'll put into the box like Beckham does but with less skill and the ball will be flicked out for a corner or throw in - I then looked at the £170 potential loss and traded out for a far higher figure that had been available about 2 to 3 minutes ago (which is a lot considering the market was trading at 3 to 4 ticks per minute). I lost the potential of a £15 gain but it was surely a lot less painful than the £170 I could have been facing.

The rest of the evening was uneventful and traded calmly.

Results

£28.90 - 2.75%

No comments:

Post a Comment