Sunday 15 February 2009

15th February - Total Profits £657

Just when you think you're doing well...

Ajax v Feyenoord - Under 2.5 - £4.67.

Celtic v Rangers - half time market - £7.81 and full time market were just so easy to trade - with neither side looking capable of scoring the odds in the 2nd half were daft 5 minutes left to play and the draw market 1.48 - I exited the market at this point satisfied with a £40.39 profit.

Juventus v Sampdoria another 0-0 in progress and a live steam to watch it - £18.84.

Derby v Man Utd - stopped trading when I thought the game was too risky to trade in - I made £4.36.

Time for Dinner and the situation looked liked this:



£76.72 - 7.47%

Was it time to finish for the day - well I thought the Milan derby would be a low scoring, defenders dominating match and with a nice cross and a good header Inter were in the lead and I just lost £66.43 when I traded out - grrr so the temptation was there to double the stakes but I decided against it, the odds were low, Inter were the more likely to score again and their odds were quite low and AC Milan have quality through out their team - mental note not to trade on half time and Italian matches again - I probably will ignore it but that's how I feel at the moment - saying that I did win £18.84 on the Juve match so I am probably wrong - wasn't going to mention this yet but there is a website where you can upload your betting history and you get lots and lots of charts - it's free and I want to dedicate some time to the information when I have not a lot to report.

So without resorting to the double stakes on a match that could prove my downfall, I decided to trade on the French match on setanta - nope my opinion of French football is not changing but it did seem a good way to get back on the bike again. Another 0-0 match with Marseille looking the more dangerous - £53 from the match and Marseille scored the opener - I was not in any trades and the odds were going to be ridiculous, so I closed the market down.

It does seem that the draw market is a very good market to trade with the odds decreasing at 2 to 3 ticks a minute. I noticed the Benfica match was trading way over the 3 ticks per minute mark at half time (so was the Celtic v Rangers match but both sides are evenly matched), I decided to leave the match alone.

Results:

£65.18 - 6.34%

Since losing the big one on 24th January I have traded on average at 3% per day - that is with two days of no trading included in it too - another 9 days of 3% and I'll will have recovered the money lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment