Monday 2 February 2009

2nd February - Total Profits - £235

A little on the tennis and the Superbowl followed by a loss on the footy.

I had been watching the Kaiserslautern v Mainz from the start and Mainz took an early lead - they looked the least threatening and I traded cautiously for a long period of time and had made about £6 and I decided to look at the game and was I wrong to be as cautious as I had been all match? I thought about it for a couple of minutes and came to the conclusion that Mainz didnt look capable of scoring another goal and had shown up to this point that their defence was solid.

Having taken this view I decided that if Kaiserslautern got a free kick or a corner, then I would ride it out as the Mainz defence would clear the ball. Happy with the decision Kaiserslautern promptly scored and I was looking at a £72 loss - I might swear a lot at this but the reality is that I would do the same again as I was happy with the decision before and happy with the decision afterwards - a bit like Poker when you got the best of it and you bet and then get sucked out on - the decision was right the outcome was wrong.

Ah well there's always tomorrow - speaking of which, off to the football again tomorrow so doubt if there will be any trading going on.

Results:

-£37.77 - -5.34

No comments:

Post a Comment