Sunday 1 February 2009

1st February - Total Profits - £273

Nadal v Federer was a see-saw of a match and one I traded once and then decided against it.

Three matches and only point of interest was the sending off of Lampard in the Liverpool v Chelsea match - previously I had reported that when a sending off took place the odds for the draw went immediately down yet on this occasion they went up (the score was 0-0 at the time - sods law). I presume they felt that Liverpool would have an easier time in getting their goal against 10 men rather than 11. I tried to take advantage of my previous knowledge thinking the price would go down by entering the market about 0.10 to 0.15 points lower than the last traded price (prior to the sending off) and obviously I got matched - I then had to trade out for approx. £8.50 loss which I then traded to a £0.51 profit. Liverpool scored with about 2 minutes to go and that was that.

Results:

£32.79 - 4.86%


No comments:

Post a Comment