Saturday 31 January 2009

31st January -Total Profits - £240

Saturday and lots of trading but not for me, out at 11:30 back at 7:30 as I went off to watch my football team - first time I have watched them win since September.

When I got back Ath Bilbao v Malaga was on the box, Ath Bilbao looked more dangerous than Malaga, but Malaga looked dangerous from set piece's the score was 1-1 a half time and it was from that point that I started trading, I backed when Malaga were in possession, made sure I was out of trades when Ath Bilbao looked dangerous and traded out when Malaga had a freekick in Ath Bilbao's half - it was from a free kick that Malaga scored and I was not in a trade, I entered the Malaga market cautiously as I though Ath Bilbao were dangerous and within a few minutes Ath Bilbao equalised and from that point onwards neither looked likely to score and once the draw got down to the 1.35ish level I opted out as I thought the odds were not providing value with the number of minutes left to play. Shortly after Ath Bilbao scored to go into the lead and their odds went down to 1.07ish and I just left the match completely.

I did a little on the Numancia v Real Madrid match but was catching up on the web, when Real Madrid scored and the odds went to 1.20 and I left it and they scored again apparently - not sure what the final result was dont really care to be honest.

Results:

£24.62 - 3.79%

No comments:

Post a Comment