Monday 12 January 2009

11th January

Really bad defending late in games and really bad trading meant that I gave up most of the profits I made yesterday and it took a lot of down right gambling to retrieve the situations.

Tales from the day:

Hearts went 1-0 when I had an open draw bet at half time. I thought incorrectly that Hibs would defend for their lives when they were reduced to 10 men shortly before the goal. With Hibs down to 10 men and Hearts in no danger of losing a goal, I backed Hearts to win with a hefty chunk of my bank roll. With a few minutes left and the amount recouped, I greened up to make the loss into a small profit.

Wigan vs Spurs

Having greened up a profit of around £32 on the match, I had an open bet with 93 minutes of the 94 minutes played, Wigan got a corner, I pressed the button to green up and unfortunately for me the lay bet was about 2 seconds too late and £79 was lost.

Fiorentina v Lecce

Straight forward trading lead to a £37 profit.

Man Utd v Chelsea

Decided to watch rather than participate - traded a couple of times but then closed the bets out again as I didnt want to be involved with these talented players.

Benfica v Braga

Pure gambling, watching a stream on line, I thought that there cant be many minutes of extra time in the first half and with 90 seconds gone of the extra time, I placed a double stake at 1.05 for the draw for a quick profit of £15ish - 2 minutes of extra time were played and Benfica scored. Loss of £319

All of my bankroll went on Benfica to win at 1.3 for a win.

Roma v AC Milan - straight forward trading for a £9.73 win.

Porto v Trofense - again straight forward trading for £6 - but why not more? Well there wasnt any results I was confident would occur, apart from Trofense not to win - but with odds of 15.0 at half time it just wasnt viable, this was due to Porto having chance after chance - in a normal football match there are around 9 to 11 corners with both teams participating in the total - in this match the corner was 18-1 to Porto.

Results:

-11.72 -£124.67


No comments:

Post a Comment