Friday 16 January 2009

15th January

Not too much to report really, the football was for a loss, I was right side of the result, but the opposition looked like it was more likely to score, I had too much exposure and took the loss, of course this was promptly followed by a goal for the side I had just layed off for the loss, but it could have quite easily gone the other way. I managed to win on the snooker and again like the tennis using 1/4 of my normal stakes. I was watching the rugby, the side who were in front had possession and scored a try with less than 90 seconds left, meaning that the other side had to score twice and the conversion of the try would eat up much of the time - it was quickest to the button wins for the 1.02 and 1.01 that were on the ladder (rugby doesnt suspend when a try or penalty is scored) - I won the race, Surprised me how many people actually lay off at 1.01 once the result as effectively known.

Results:
£10.44 - 0.95%


No comments:

Post a Comment