Thursday 8 January 2009

7th January:

Football: fairly straight forward and uneventful, Derby took the lead against a Man Utd 2nd XI who lets face probably have never played as a team before and it showed.

Tennis: Federer, Nadal and Murray - all straight forward and profit locked in. Women's Tennis trickier and I still need to learn how to trade this effectively. Wozniacki who won 6-0 6-1 last time out was up against Craybas (a lady I hadnt heard of before but is aged 36, thin and I underestimated), Wozniacki was the better player and I was confident she would win 2 sets to nil, when she broke earli in the 2nd set I had a bet on her at 1.11, I was just waiting for her odds to drop again when she would inevitably break through, there was an open lay bet of 1.09 so I could lock in at any time but Craybas just coninued to be resilient and wouldnt give up. I eventually traded out at 1.09 (I could have gone to bed 45 minutes earlier) and Wozniacki then horror of horrors lost her own serve and the relief of having trading out was a good decision. Finally another ladies match which I initially managed to trade up a profit of £12 but eventually lost a tenner on it:

Results:

11.73% for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment