Sunday 25 January 2009

25th January - Total Profit £153

It didnt take me long to get over the astonishing error of yesterday. I went out last night after the heavy loss and got nice and truly drunk, not something I do on a regular basis, usually 2 or 3 times a year.

Anyway a couple of decisions that I have made:

I will start recording my total profits from the start of my trading on 8th December 2008. The figure is +£153 and includes yesterday's total loss of £968.66.

I received an inheritance of £1000 recently and I had plans to use this to pay off a credit card which is in the process of being paid off and the extra £1000 would just speed up the process. I had thought about depositing this into betfair, which would make up for yesterday's loss. I have decided against this as I think I will learn more if I make mistakes by putting in the work of rebuilding the bankroll again.

So today, starting off with a hangover and a thumping head, I didnt do much trading, I also had my family at home and wanted to spend time with them rather than watching the football with one eye on the footy and the other on my laptop. My new stake has dropped from £230 to just £85 and I was interested to know how I would manage to use these small stakes again, I didnt really notice much difference other than ensuring the timing of my trades were carefully timed, noting how much cash was on the ladder and ensuring that the trades would be completed in the shortest time possible.

Football:

I traded on the Cardiff v Arsenal and Liverpool v Everton matches, nothing too surprising happened in each game, both ended as a draw. I made a total of £20.98

Results:

£20.98 - 3.70%

No comments:

Post a Comment