Wednesday 28 January 2009

28th January - Total profits to date £268

A marathon day but over all quite happy with the day as I made profits in illiquid markets and but for a dodgy penalty it would have been even better.

Asian Cup started at 11:30 this morning and the schedule looked something like this:

11:30 Singapore v Jordan
11:30 Thailand v Iran
12:30 Indonesia v Australia
13:30 Yemen v Hong Kong
13:30 Lebanon v Syria
15:00 Kuwait v Oman

followed by:

19:30 AC Milan v Genoa
19:45 Celtic v Dundee Utd
20:00 West Ham v Hull

The only games that had decent liquidity were the AC Milan and West Ham games.

The Singapore game was going smoothly enough with both sides not being very good and whilst I was in an open trade the referee gave a penalty which sometimes are given but mostly they aren't - left me with £30 deficit at the start of the day - nice I thought, but with all the other games to trade, there was no point panicking as there was going to be plenty of time to turn the situation around. The Singapore game lost me £11 in the end.

The remainder of the games were uneventful from a trading point of view for me and I made money overall. I mentioned the Celtic game but I didnt actually trade on the game, the reason being that Celtic looked very dangerous, there wasn't much liquidity in the match, if I wanted to get out of a trade due to the liquidity, I would be losing £2 - £3 each time, with these circumstances, I just watched it for a while and then just left it alone.

Results:

£51.85 - 7.97%

No comments:

Post a Comment